1. Do this first
1. Do this first
(New AND renewing
Your dues should coincide with the expiration month of your AMA membership. LVSC dues are prorated at $2 per month. You may either pay for one (or multiple years) or calculate the prorated amount. To prorate change selection to " Monthly Prorate of $2" on the drop down below and change the quantity to the number of months needed (when prompted) to coincide with your AMA expiration.
What happens after I
- We check with the AMA to make sure you are, indeed, a “Full adult” or “Junior youth” member, and verify your expiration date.
- We make sure the correct payment has been received.
- We send you an email with : an ID card to be printed out and worn when you're at the field and the gate code.
NOTE: For new and renewing members:
1. Make sure you are current with AMA (not Park Pilot). This takes about 10 days for new members.
2. Youth membership requires an AMA Youth Program number.
3. Fill out the online application form below. This is needed for updates and for us to be notified you have applied.
4. Hit the "Send Application" button at the bottom of the application.
5. Pay with Paypal or any major credit card
NOTES and LINKS:
- Be aware of current and changing FAA regulations and comply
- If operating UAS/UAV read and agree to this.
- To join the AMA go to: https://www.modelaircraft.org/joinrenew.aspx
- To register with the FAA go to: RegisterMyUAS.faa.gov
- A valid LVSC membership card must be worn at all time when at the field.
- FAA TRUST Test must be taken by everyone, no exceptions: trust.modelaircraft.org
Membership dues are payable by online payment only. Cash and checks are no longer accepted.
NOTE: You can pay for as many years as you want by selecting Quantity on the Payment page AFTER clicking "Pay Now"
FIRST - do this.
Online Application using Paypal (accepts most major cards)
Then - do this.
Click here After completing the application above
(includes renewing members please)